Friday, January 5, 2018

" Playing With "Ranger" Products

Good Friday to everyone.
How are you doing on this weekend eve.
If you live on the east coast you are dealing with cold temps and snow on the ground.
Most of the schools in my area were closed yesterday and again today.
The snow and cold has caused less traffic in and around my neighborhood.  We've just watched nature and how the animals are reacting to it.
Friday is usually my busiest day of the week and 2018 did not change my schedule...so if you remember from last year...I use materials that have already been cut, colored, shaped and put in my stash on a day like today.  Last year I called my Fridays  "What's In My Stash Day" (WIMSD):

entry for http://www.cropstop.com/blog/linky-party/january-challenge-link-party-36/
Back in December when I was making cards for the holiday, I played around with stenciling and using distress oxides to color.  This panel never made it to a card that I wanted to display except for this morning.  It is not a holiday look in my opinion but one that goes with the weather we are having. I looked through my supplies and pulled out this background and this sentiment that was cut out a while back using my Cricut machine.  I layered the panel on top of black cardstock.  I used patterned paper from Hunkydory "Foxy and Friends" paper pad for a layer under the black.  These three layers were adhered to my card base which is a teal piece of cardstock from PaperandMore.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: teal cardstock from PaperandMore; patterned paper from Hunkydory "Foxy and Friends" paper pad; black cardstock from Recollections; Bristol smooth cardstock
stencils: TH Collection "Festive Layering Stencil"; Dylusions "Chequered Dots"
inks and essentials: Distress Oxide #1 , Glossy Accent and Texture Paste
sentiment: cut from Cricut Design Space using my Cricut machine

My mind is always on someone who I haven't seen in a long time or I could be thinking of someone who I recently had a conversation, an e-mail or a comment with.
Who  or what are you thinking about at this moment?

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Enjoy your weekend and stay warm if you're experiencing cold weather.  For my warm friends, enjoy the beach or take a long relaxing walk while enjoying the sunshine.

Sending you a hug and wishing you grace and mercy from above,
Lois

No comments: