Tuesday, March 27, 2018

"A Little Of This And A Little Of That"

Good Tuesday, March 27, 2018 to all of you.
We are going to have a great day to craft.  What's on your desk to make?  What idea do you have that you want to try?  What challenge do you want to take part in doing?  Is it a sketch or color challenge?
What if you just did your own thing with what you have.

That's what I did today.  I was focus on getting a mix media card done for my brother's birthday but it didn't work out.  I didn't trash anything... but kept going ...adding different items that it eventually looked too feminine for him.  I'll use it for another occasion and for someone else.

I'm using paper from Michaels again today mixed with empherma from Scrapbook & Collage Papers.  The key comes from Tim Holtz's collection.  The flower is from Michaels with a Spellbinders foliage die cut (green) and Cricut (flower market) die cut (white).  The swirls are also embellishment from Michaels.

Enjoy!!!
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Thanks for viewing today.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: