Monday, March 26, 2018

"For You With Love"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to my blog for this March 26, 2018.  It was a beautiful, cold weekend and I enjoyed just relaxing and focusing on Palm Sunday and this upcoming holiday...Easter.
Passion week has always been a favorite and I'm looking forward to  attending a service for "The Last Seven Sayings Of Christ" on this Friday.

Today I'm using  products from a Michaels store except for the ribbon, greenery and bear.  The ribbon was purchase at Wal-Mart, the greenery is a Spellbinders foliage die and the bear is a Tattered Lace die that came on a magazine I purchased.

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
cardstock: Neenah white; solid pink is from Bazzill; dark brown from PaperandMore; light brown from Wal-Mart
Pattern paper:  purchased from Michaels
ribbon: Offray cream Zoey lace trim
stamp: clear stamp from Michaels (Recollections)
dies: Spellbinders foliage and Tattered Lace "with love"
embellishment: Recollections flowers and spray

To be added to my file for when I need to give it away.

Thanks for your time and your view today.  You are always welcome to return.
Enjoy your day!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: