Monday, April 9, 2018

" The Mini Frames"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to this Monday, April 9, 2018.
How did you do this weekend?   If you lived in my area, it was cold and wet with rain and snow.  There was not enough snow for accumulation but traces of it was left on the roof top as well as the grass and cars.  Enough for you to know that it did fall from above.
We didn't do anything exciting.  A very relaxing weekend.
I started some die cutting on Saturday for today's card.  I used five different dies because I wanted to do something in the miniature design and I needed the smallest dies I could find in my stash.
Take a look at this card I made.  I had Mother's Day on my mind but I think it could be used in other areas:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections pink; PaperandMore beige; Kaisercraft craft; Ranger watercolor
inks: Distress oxides (sage and worn lipstick)
dies: BoBunny lattice frame; Spellbinders Cherry blossom; Spellbinders create a rose; Spellbinders create a Gerber daisy; Spellbinders elegant ovals
embossing folder: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities woodgrain
stamp: Finnabair clear stamp "messy"
embellishments: Studio Calico wood veneer birds; Prima miniature roses;  ribbon roses

Thanks for viewing.  Your comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois 

No comments: