Wednesday, May 2, 2018

"My Last Mother's Day Card For 2018"

Hello to Everyone on this Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
Are you ready for Cinco De Mayo?  It's this Saturday.
Are you ready for Mother's Day?  It will be celebrated on May 13th.
Many are skipping towards the end of the month  for  Memorial Day.  Usually this is the beginning of summer, school closing and  beach time.  Most students have done as much as they expect to do for the school year.  It's time to take test initiated by the state.  I'm familiar with Virginia but not the other states.  Around in my part of the country, we hear "SOL's" during this time of the year. 
But let's slow down for a bit.  We will give MOM her day of celebration before we closed those schools down for the summer.  Yes we can and yes we will.
I made my last Mother's Day card for this year.  Please read this correctly..."for this year, 2018".  Seven sisters and one daughter who are mothers, account for a lot of paper and die cutting as well as embellishments.   Some  have special boxes made so they can go through the mail without getting damaged.
Take a look:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Bazzill periwinkle; Recollections green and Design Paper from my stash
dies: Spellbinders curved borders two; Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles; Sizzix tattered flowers; Sizzix holiday greens
embellishment: Liquid Pearls hydrangea drops

Mother knows best and you better believe it.  
Thanks for always supporting my work.  You are a blessing to me.  I enjoy seeing and reading your comments.  Thanks for leaving the love.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: