Monday, June 18, 2018

"Criss Cross Card Using Prima Havana"

Good Monday morning to you.
Hope you had a glorious, fabulous weekend.    The celebration for father's doesn't stop just because Father's Day is over.  Celebrate them for the remainder of 2018 and then some more as long as they are still with you.
I have seen so many cards called the "Criss Cross Card" and I wanted to give it a try.  I haven't forgotten my New Years adventure (try something different).  I watched YouTube.  I checked out Pinterest.   I saved a lot of ideas and today I'm trying out one:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com



Enabler's List:
cardstock: pink Bazzill; Kanban Vintage Glamour;  Prima Havana
embellishments: Prima Camila Havana mulberry flowers; Walmart lace; 
dies: Elizabeth Craft leaves; Martha Stewart small butterfly

I didn't find it difficult at all to make.  It was rather easy.

Thanks for viewing.  Come again.  Comments are welcome.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: