Friday, June 15, 2018

"Playing With Dolls And Clay"

It's Friday, June 15, 2018.  Hello Everyone.
Congrats to all the children moving on to the next grade.  Some of you will hug and shake hands on this last school day.  Some will still see each other during the enrichment summer programs.  To all my fellow teaching peers...enjoy your summer and get some rest and relaxation before August  if you do not plan to help out in the enrichment programs.

Last weekend when "Sunshine" came to visit, we had lots of fun and did many activities.  I had promised her I was going to post her project but I saved it until today.  While she was playing with clay (I did also for a little while), I was putting together pieces to a paper doll from a die I wanted to use.  It was actually  bought for her but she was more interested in the clay.  The dolls had been on my desk (yes, you remembered...what's on my desk) until this morning.  The typewriter and flower doilies were also there.   I pulled out paper and an embossing folder to spruce the dolls up a bit.  One received a sticker sentiment from a planner book of stickers and the other one was left blank.

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List for first doll:
cardstock: linen white from Hunkydory;  black from Recollections; pattern paper from stash
die: black leaves from Elizabeth Craft;  black doilies and girl from Ali Express (unbranded)
embellishment: flowers were fussy cut from pattern paper;  Nuvo gloss ebony black crystal drops

Enabler's List for second doll:
cardstock:  linen cream from Hunkydory;  black and red from Recollections;  red pattern paper from my stash
embossing folder:  Sizzix lace
die: girl from Ali Express;  typewriter cut from Cricut Design space
embellishment: sentiment from The Happy Planner

"Sunshine's Clay Project:


Here is the project "Sunshine" worked on during our fun day Saturday.  She had made an alligator before doing this project.  My iPad was not in the room to take a picture of her first project.  She mainly used the green clay to make this.  Don't forget to send her some LOVE.

Have a fantastic, lovely weekend.  Enjoy Father's Day!
Thanks for viewing.  Comments are always welcome and you are invited to come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: