Thursday, July 26, 2018

" Just A Little Lace"

Hello everyone.
Welcome to my card share for Thursday, July 26, 2018.
It's my granddaughter's 10th birthday today and we have been excited every since we turned the calendar for July.  I celebrated with her on Saturday, July 21 and can't wait until she gets home from camp today to speak with her on the telephone.
As girls/women, sometimes we feel like dressing up and not going around in jeans and tee shirts.
A little lace makes you feel special at least that's the way I feel when I have on something with lace attached.  I don't have that many day to day outfits with lace but I do have a few pieces to wear to after five elegant affairs.  It's just something different about dressing up.  Your demeanor and attitude change.
In today's card, I added just a little lace around the bottom of a die cut.
I've used Prima Flowers and die cuts from Spellbinders floral ovals nestabilities.
The focal cardstock is from Kanban Crafts called "Vintage Glamour" as well as the center image.
I gave the die cuts some lift by adding foam tape on the back of the white (Neenah cardstock) as well as the pink (Recollections cardstock).
Your view:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Take a little time to "love" someone today or make them feel special even if they don't have on any lace.
I enjoy knowing you have come by to see my project and/or left a comment on your way out.  Any time you visit, I appreciate it.  Come again, you're always welcome.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: