Wednesday, July 25, 2018

"A Monochromatic Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It is that time of the week to celebrate "hump" day.  That's the day that comes in the middle of the week and it let us know we only have two more work days before the weekend.  Since it is summer  here in the USA, we look forward to the beach, barbeques, and picnics out in the sun.  This week has been rainy.  Since last Saturday we feel like the Floridians with having a rainy season.  The weather people have already said that it will be the same for this weekend so I assume we will either be like ducks and waddle in the water (lol) or like humans and enjoy a relax day inside.
I have missed a couple of Wednesdays, posting for your view, cards I had made for my bible journaling.  I want to take the opportunity today to post the one I made this morning.
I don't know why I went for the monochromatic look.
Take a look and let me know how you feel:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; PaperandMore silver pearlescent; DP from Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden Collection
dies: Sizzix detailed butterflies;  Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders Three
Sentiment: the Paper Studio Religious Subway Art Stickers
embellishment: two faux Martha Stewart pearls 

Thanks for viewing and thanks for the beautiful comments you have made on my projects.
Come again!  You are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: