Tuesday, July 24, 2018

"Thinking Of You"

Happy Tuesday everyone!
It is a beautiful rainy morning where I am.  The heavy drops falling on the ground and with the wind on the windows, makes for a great day to lounge around and relax.  I can't do that because it is always something to do.  If not cleaning this or that, it is moving this or that.  No outside chores today so I'll be inside doing something.
According to the National Calendar...it is National Cousins day.  That's correct...we are celebrating all of those cousins we have.  I have so many that I will put them all in one big sentiment and say, "Thinking Of You".  There are some that I don't even know their name but I know he/she is a relative.

Take a look at my share for today:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
I started with the canvas piece.  Using textured paste, a stencil and a word stamp...I created a background.  This piece was adhered to a floral piece of cardstock.  I believe it is a DCWV  piece  of cardstock paper (I pulled it out of my paper bin).  To coordinate everything together, I used Prima and 49 and Market flowers to make a focal image.  I had scrap paper from some projects so I made "rolled paper straws".  I adhered the flowers on top of the rolled paper and used a sticker sentiment to go with my card.

I hope you enjoyed viewing this creation.  Your comments are always welcome.  Please visit here again.  Have a nice day.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: