Friday, August 31, 2018

"Give Me Some Cardstock And A Butterfly"

Happy Friday Everyone.
The weekend, the weekend is upon us...and we're happy and ready for it.  Three days...can you believe it?  Not only is the weekend upon us but it is the last day of August and the start of September tomorrow.  I think the children in my area  are the last group to be reporting back for the 2018-2019 school year.
I love to cut out a butterfly and put it on my cards.  Many of you know that about me.  Yes, give me some cardstock and a butterfly and I can create a card in a few minutes.  That's exactly what  I did this morning.  On my desk (which I've been trying to keep clean and organized), was a butterfly and a die cut this morning (not too many other  items that would go together).  I thought about fall since we are going into September and the trees around the edge of our property are loosing a lot of leaves.
Using the die cut and the butterfly, I found some paper in my stash that represented fall.  It didn't take long to cut out layers of cardstock and glue down the die cut and butterfly.
Here, take a look:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
For Friday, I'm back to doing a quick card share.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Go out and enjoy your three day weekend and doing something fun, exciting and relaxing...I will.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: