Thursday, September 6, 2018

"You're Beautiful, So Have A Brewtiful Day"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Thursday, September 6, 2018.  It seems like a long time since I last posted.  There are so many things that are taking priority over crafting at the moment.  Any time that I can slip in and post something, then I'll do it.
Today was one of those times in the last couple of days that I did have time to make something to share.  In the process there are two cards with the same sketch using different paper products.  It seems that I had "beautiful" on my mind.  You're beautiful and I want you to have a beautiful day.  One of the cards will be a birthday card for someone in September.
Here, take a look at what I made:
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections kraft, cream and black cardstock; Kaisercraft and Scrapbook Paper DP
accessories: burlap; Prima flowers; hemp cord
 

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden and Bo Bunny Dreams of Autumn; Recollections kraft and black cardstock; Neenah white 
To make the leaves, I used VersaMark; Stampendous chunky metallic embossing enamel; Emerald Creek deep sea; Emerald Creek ancient amber; Emerald Creek rocky road; Emerald Creek chunky rust; Wendy Vecchi cactus flower; Wendy Vecchi sunflower  on a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock.  Then, with Sizzix's fall foliage die, I cut out the leaves from the embossed piece.

Thank you so much for viewing.  I hope you enjoyed my projects and will visit again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: