Thursday, August 23, 2018

"Just Writing To Say "Hi"

Hello everyone on this Thursday, August 23, 2018.
I'm going to be very short with my posting today.  So, so much to accomplish today with many things on my list.
I had paper left over from the project I did yesterday so I didn't try to do something extra.
I strictly used everything you see from the Recollections Field Study paper pad including the butterfly and the pen.
I cut several pieces of heavy cardstock the same shape as the pen to give it some stability and lift.  The butterfly was fussy cut from another sheet in the pad.  The sentiment "HI" came from a Prima Zella Teal chipboard sticker sheet.
The other paper used also came from Recollections.  The cream used for the card base and the brown used for layering.
I hope you enjoy the view and come back to visit again.


entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: