Tuesday, August 7, 2018

"Simon Says Stamp...Beautiful Flowers"

Hello beautiful souls.
Welcome to Tuesday, August 7, 2018.  We are moving along with our days, and time.  If you're still stuck in January trying to get your resolutions off to a great start, then, we will catch up with you next year.
This is the last month to enjoy some summer fun before school starts.  However, I do realize that there are some "year round" schools and some children are being taught as I'm writing this morning.  My granddaughter's little friend who lives in her neighborhood has already spent about four weeks being back in school.
It has been so much rain in the last two weeks and even yesterday.  The flowers in my garden are no longer beautiful.  As I enjoyed the morning view today outside my window, that is what I noticed.  It sparked my creativity.
I have had the "beautiful flowers" stamp from Simon Says for quite a time and tried to do something with it.  That project didn't turn out so good.  It went in the trash and the stamp went back into the storage container.  However, remember my adventure for this year...do something different...and if at first you don't succeed, then, try again.
Here is my share for today:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections striped grey; Tonic satin pink mirror cardstock
inks: Distress Oxides (pinks and purple) spritz with water; black archival ink; Prisma color pencils
stamp: Simon Says "beautiful flowers" clear stamp set
embellishments: sequins

You may not be a flower but you are beautiful.  Have a glorious day with whatever you try to achieve.
Meet me here again tomorrow to see what I created.  Your viewing, commenting and support is what helps to keep me going.  Thank you so much.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: