Monday, September 24, 2018

"Birthday Card"

Happy Autumn everyone.
I'm glad to be back with you today to share another birthday card.  I told you back in August that September would be full of birthdays for family and friends.  With just this last week of September left, here is another card I made.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections dark grey; Recollections "Honeydew" pink; ODBD "shabby rose"; Heartfelt Creations "Winter's Eve Collection".
Embellishment: Studio 112 Dimensional Stickers (butterflies)
sentiment: Kaisercraft "Lilac Whisper" clear stamps

The view:

the outside view

the inside view
I'm wishing my daughter and a friend a very happy, happy birthday today.  
My daughter should have receive her card that went postal on last Thursday (this is not it).

Thank you for your visit today.  I'm hoping that what is left of the day will be something awesome and enjoyable for you.  Take a little time to smell the roses or coffee...

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: