Wednesday, September 26, 2018

"How Do I Rate You?"

Good Wednesday friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I'm a little late in posting but I'm determine to get it done today.  We've been busy with some appointments on yesterday as well as this morning.  The card was made but I didn't have time to post before lunch.
Finally, here it is:
It looks a little "fallish" as well as someone who loves coffee.  I was trying to combine the two.  The cool weather that is coming into our area will make one think of something warm to drink, especially during the early morning...coffee, tea or cocoa.  

Enabler's List:
cardstock: linen cream (PaperandMore); black and brown (Recollections);  orange (Bo Bunny); plaid (the Paper Studio)
die: Honey Bee coffee cup;  leaves are from Sizzix fall foliage
embossing folder: Sizzix 3-D texture fades lumber
stamp: Simon Says Stamp Everything Together

How do I rate you?   The answer is the sentiment that I used..."You are simply the best ever".

Thanks for viewing.  Please come again!

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: