Tuesday, September 18, 2018

"Have You Forgotten To Use Your Punches?"

Happy Tuesday everyone.
I'm so glad to be sharing with you on today, September 18, 2018.
First, I hope my friends in Virginia whose areas were hit by the tornadoes on yesterday are safe.  Yes, the major wind and water damage may have passed us by due to the hurricane but we were not really looking forward to tornadoes touching down.  I can't say that we were caught off guard but they came so fast and furious.
It will probably be the same this afternoon so we are preparing again to be safe.  I did have an appointment today but I cancel because I didn't want to be on the highway with the threat of a tornado on the horizon.
I put down the craft fair items and went back to card making this morning.
The inspiration for this card came by looking at a box of punches I took out to make rosettes.  Wow!  These were my long time friends that I used a long time ago before getting into dies.  I will be using the punches for rosette making but today I use one to punch around the edge of some cardstock to make a card.
Take a look:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white; pink Cardstock Warehouse; DP from Recollections "Honeydew" pad
embellishments: organza ribbon; Prima flowers; Recollections chipboard frame; Jolee's boutique gems
punch: Martha Stewart
sentiment: Kaisercraft "lilac whisper" clear stamps

Thanks for viewing with me.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

P.S.  I don't know what is wrong with my comment section on this web page.  I can't even read what you write but I know you are commenting by the numbers that show up beside the word "comments".
I'm addressing the situation and waiting for a reply.  Thanks for your patience.

No comments: