Wednesday, October 10, 2018

"A Little Small Book"

It's Wednesday beautiful people.  October 10, 2018.  The middle of the work week.
It's prepare and watch day for the Floridians as well as those who will be affected by Hurricane Michael.  Please be safe my friends.
Dana, I'm thinking about you my friend as well as my daughter.  You all live around so much water down in Florida.
I have not posted my bible study assignment in a long time.  It's due for your viewing.  We are to make a card to send to someone and today I'm sharing the card I made.  It is a little book.
In  our Sunday school class we have been studying the book of Genesis for about a month.  We started with the creation and we are up to where Noah was instructed to build the ark on last Sunday.
Since we've studied the creation...I'm  using a quote by Henry David Thoreau about heaven.
Enjoy your view:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: cream from PaperandMore;  black from Recollection;  brown from Paper House "Field Study"
die: book die from Ali Express
embellishments: Recollection green flower; Jolee's boutique cross; K & Company butterfly;  gold tone brad.

Thanks for viewing.  Your comments are always appreciated.  

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: