Wednesday, November 21, 2018

"Christmas Card With Tiny House"

Happy Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
I'm wishing you a happy, grateful, thankful Thanksgiving.  I know most of you are on your travel plans for the holiday.  I'm not really expecting a lot of followers here on my blog today.  I'm busy preparing to do the same as you are doing.  I'm wishing you safe travels as well as my family, friends and myself.
In between getting ready, I did a card for a challenge today.  I'm somewhat pleased with the outcome but not really jumping for joy due to the 3D effect I was trying to make.  In real life, it looks really good but the photo I took with my iPad did not do my project justice.
Take a look:

entry for                                   http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com



Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black;  My Mind's Eye DP; Recollections North Pole Gazette DP;
die: Tim Holtz Tiny Houses;  Spellbinders scalloped circles
embellishments: Jolees Boutique stickers
sketch SC724 from Splitcoaststampers.com

Thanks for viewing.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: