Monday, November 26, 2018

"O HOLY NIGHT"

Good Monday, everyone.
How was your Thanksgiving holiday? 
Did you eat too much?  Did your shop too much? 
Are you still shopping on this cyber Monday?  If I really needed more craft supplies, today would be a great day to shop online.  I have received more than enough cyber offers from craft, clothing, electronics and even one from an airline company.  Do these people think I have money to burn or throw away (lol)?   I should go ahead and buy something for the grandchild from Justice and Claire.  She got her ears pierced and earrings are her favorite for the moment.  Three weeks from today, everything will change (lol).

Stop reading and looking if you don't want to see another Christmas card.  This is what I have to show you today.  I used some Hunkydory items I received last year and never used all the supplies.  This is a decoupage scenery for  "O Holy Night" .
Take a look:
I will enter this at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com 



Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections black;  Neenah white; Bazzill red;  DP from Recollections Noel;  Image from Hunkydory "Christmas Past...O Holy Night"
die: Penny Black and AliExpress

This is the same card with a brighter light.


Thanks for taking a little time to view with me today.  Your visits and comments are very much appreciated.  Please come again!

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: