Wednesday, November 7, 2018

"Merry Christmas...Christmas Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Halloween is over.  Election Day is over.  Today is November 7, 2018 and there are fifteen more days before Thanksgiving and forty-eight more days before Christmas.  We can't forget Veterans Day or Hanukkah but yet this lady is doing Christmas cards.    If I plan on giving some away for others to use then I need to get as many made as I can. 
I'm not apologizing if you came to see something else...it probably will happen because if you know me I just can't do the same thing day after day...it becomes boring.
Stay with me for today with another Christmas card:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections black and tan;  DP from Authentique, TH paper stash Christmas
dies: Sizzix dotted rectangles, Graphic 45 (floral from large tag die) and lantern from AliExpress
embellishments: Recollections flowers; Martha Stewart doily and sentiment from a sticker; faux Martha Stewart pearl

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your beautiful support and comments. 

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: