Tuesday, November 6, 2018

"Joy To The World"

Good Tuesday, November 6, 2018 to everyone.
Have you voted today or did you do the early voting?  I hope you did.  It is the first time that I can remember in my lifetime that the midterm voting was so important.  In our home, my husband and I discussed this issue.  Voting is very important but the emphasis has been more hyped this voting time due to the tension and dislike on both sides of the political parties.   Our country is in a disarray and our democracy is being laughed at by other nations.  It is an atrocity!  We don't have anything to complain or make a statement about if we don't get out and vote on this day.
We did and I have my sticker to prove it.
I made another Christmas card today.  I have decided to make cards to not only send but to give to people at my church  so they can send them out to their love ones or other people that they know.  Spreading the joy around, one card at a time.  With so much crafting supplies and now that I have time to devote to card making (the craft fair items are finished and package to go postal), this is what I've decided to do.
Take a look at the card I made for today:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections grey; DP from g.c.d. studio (Antiquities)
die: Sizzix..TH tiny houses; Cottagecutz Ornament, Nativity; Prima Dies Moroccan Foliage; BoBunny Lattice Frame Die
stamp: Art C
embellishments: Prima flowers; Bead Landing jewels.

My voting sticker
Go and get one for yourself


Thanks for stopping by today.  If you have not voted...proceed immediately to the voting area in your community to cast your vote.  It does matter and it does count. 
Have a nice day wherever you are.  We are getting a storm as predicted for our area.  Pray with me that the tornadoes being predicted will not happen.  If it does, pray that no lives are lost or no severe damage is done to homes and businesses.

Please come again. 

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois.

No comments: