Friday, November 2, 2018

"FAITH Full FRIDAY With Altered Binder Clips"

Happy Friday all my beautiful people.  It is the end of the work week and the beginning of a very eventful weekend.  So many things are on my list for this weekend but I intend to pace them out so that I will not become so overwhelmed.
There will be a time change this weekend.  We set our clocks back one hour or what most people are calling "fall backwards".  Most people are also thinking that they will get an extra hour of sleep...that hour they lost when we "sprang forward" and lost an hour.  Believe me, your body will still get up at the same time as usual, whether it is 6:00 a.m. as it was today or 5:00 a.m. as it will be Sunday morning.
As I hinted around on yesterday, I used some 2 inch binder clips to make my project for today (they look like purses).  These will be added to my daughter's bag for when she goes to a craft fair in her area (she doesn't craft, so I'm helping her out).
We are Christians and so I decided to do this project with scriptures for those who are like minded.  Some people will keep mementos on their working desk or on their file cabinets in the office for motivational support and reminders.
*Caution...heavy photos:
first set of Faithful altered binder clips
I'm going to enter these over at 


second set of Faithful altered binder clips

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6
Enabler's List:
cardstock used: Tonic Studio mirror cardstock;  paper from my stash (bought at JoAnns years ago) that had patterns in it;  Hunkydory Christmas cardstock
die: Recollections (faith)
embellishments: I used air dry clay and  molds to make the cherubs;  combination of Recollections flowers;  different ribbons and lace; faux Martha Stewart pearls;
scripture was downloaded from Faith based websites (download for free); cross sticker

Any project that I do in which I can incorporate scripture makes me happy.  These really made me feel good inside.  I like them all but I'm partial to #1 and  #4.  Which one  would be your favorite?

Thanks for viewing and I hope the remainder of your day and weekend will be a happy one.
Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: