Monday, December 10, 2018

"It Doesn't Say Happy Birthday"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers. 
It is Monday, December 10, 2018.  On the outside the three to six inches of snow is melting.  A few ice pellets did fall on top of it for a few minutes but not enough to amount to anything.  That's the good part...the ice stopped falling.  No one wants to slip and slide or fall down breaking a body part.  It (the snow) was very pretty yesterday as it fell from the sky.  Okay, my excitement came... I enjoyed it and since it is going away... I don't need to see anymore.

Birthdays  for the month of December: 
I didn't forget you and I know we are on the 10th day of the month.  I was focused on Christmas cards and it entered my thoughts  that I had not made birthday cards for the people who celebrate in December.  I often wonder why November, December,and January  birthday people are forgotten.  Someone once said that those birthdays are so close to major holidays that you just forget the birthdays and concentrate on the festivities of the holidays.  If you miss those born in November...give them a gift at Christmas and say... this is also for your belated birthday.  It also can be said with January birthdays.  Give a Christmas gift and include a note that says, "this is for your birthday, also".
Here is a card for a recipient who will be celebrating a December birthday.  Where is the sentiment that says, "Happy Birthday",  I don't see one?  Don't worry,  it will be included (personalized) when I mail it.  Today, for your view, I intentionally left it off.

Enjoy your view:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
entry for http://www.scrapbook.com

Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock;  Recollections light blue and dark blue cardstock;  DP from Prima Georgia Blues
dies: Alina Craft tag and doily
embellishments:   American Craft Premium Ribbon (light blue);  lace; dragonfly sticker; gems

Thanks for viewing.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: