Tuesday, January 15, 2019

"Are You Bursting With Happiness?"

Hello beautiful people.
I'm glad we all made it over to see Tuesday, January 15, 2019.  I imagine we all have so much on our calendar and agenda for today.  Don't stress about it.  Take your time and do what you can with what you have.

On Saturday, I kept watching to see if the 1-3 inches of snow was going to really fall.  I wasn't excited about seeing any of it but my husband was excited (I think I told you this on yesterday).  Anyway, I was prepared to do something in the craft space along the lines of snow...just in case we did get some.  We didn't receive no more than a few flakes so the snowflakes I had cut out were still on my space this morning.  Should I use them or should I wait until the next announcement for snow?
I'm not sure when the forecast will call for more snow so therefore I decided to use these die cuts to make a card for today.  When I was pulling out flowers on Monday, I went back to the box to use some more for today.

The inspiration for the title came from how I had cut out the focal area on the card front (Hope your day is "Bursting With Happiness").  If you didn't get the pun,  you will while looking at the card:





Enabler's List:
Cardstock:  Neenah white;  PaperandMore dark blue pearlescent;  Hunkydory blue/white pattern;  Recollections light blue
Die:  Tim Holtz/Sizzix snowflakes and foliage die from Alina Craft
Embellishment:  Prima and Recollections small flowers
Stamp:  Alina Craft 

As the sentiment is stated...Hope Your Day Is Bursting With Happiness...I really hope it is filled with so much excitement, love and gladness that it overflows.  Be blessed and be a blessing to someone else.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: