Monday, January 14, 2019

"Enjoy The Moment"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Monday to all.  NO SNOW this weekend, at least not in my area.  We had a few flakes to get my husband excited but nothing that stuck or accumulated on the ground.  Cold rain (and a lot of it) fell most of the day on Sunday.  It has been so much rain that our yard cannot absorb anymore.  It almost flooded.  Soggy and wet was what it was like on yesterday.  Now, with the sun out full blast this morning, it looks like spring but the temperatures tell us it is still winter.

No matter what the weather is or how much sadness we hear and see on the TV...let's "enjoy the moment".  Life could be worst if we compare it with others that are not as fortunate as we are.

My card share looks like a Valentine card with hearts in the embossing, die cut and punching.  I probably will include it in my "cards for soldiers" box for someone else to send to someone.    At  the moment, I probably could use it for a birthday card and include something on the inside towards that celebration.    My daughter's bff is having a birthday today and I have a sister who will be celebrating her birthday on the 30th of January.

Here is a look at my creation:
Enabler's List:
Cardstock:  Neenah white,  Recollections black and Bazzill red
Punch: Martha Stewart 
Die: Alina Craft
Embellishment: Prima flowers

Let's enjoy the moment....let's make something good out of something bad...let's not make the world news devour our joy.  Are you with me?
Thank you so much for viewing and commenting.  I truly enjoy and appreciate it.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: