Tuesday, February 26, 2019

"Getting Ready For Mother's Day"

Hello beautiful people.
Welcome to Tuesday, February 26, 2019.  The last week in the month of February.  What happened to January nevertheless February?  I heard older people say when I was very, very young that time moves fast.  I think I know what they meant now that I'm older.  It will be July and I will still be wondering what happened to January and maybe May.  Since time is moving so fast...I was commissioned to make twelve Mother's Day cards for someone in Florida.  My daughter showed a lady on her job some of my work during Christmas.  She bought some items and then sent me a request to make her some Mother's Day cards.  I've started on the order and this is just one that I did this morning.  Take a  look and enjoy!!!
an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
an entry for https://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries (Granny2one)
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: PaperandMore pink; Recollections dark grey;  DCWV  DP "The Butterfly Garden Stack;  Hobby House DP Summer Dream Panels
dies: Alina Cutle (AliExpress)
embellishments: girl sticker by The Paper Studio (Girlfriends); Recollections flowers 

 

Hobby Lobby has these stickers on sale for $2.39 a sheet.  You get 6pc on each sheet.  You may choose the dark hair or blonde hair girls.  I think they make cute images for someone who cannot color like myself.
The flowers are all from Recollections.  Sometimes you need something small to enhance a larger display.

Thanks for your time in viewing, reading, commenting and supporting this blog.  I really appreciate you and all you do for me.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks again for sharing your art with us. Please email me when you get a chance so I can chat with you.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Crafting with Darcy said...

A beautiful card, Lois!

Treva said...

Another beautiful card, pretty flowers and paper. I have those stickers but I've only used them in my planner.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thank you so much.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thank you so much.