Monday, February 25, 2019

"Wish You Were Here"

Hello friends, followers, viewers, and visitors.
It was a rainy, rainy weekend and our yard could not absorb all the rain that was falling.  My backyard and the area between our neighbor and us flooded.  When I talked with my grandchild on Saturday evening, she was even sad about all the rain...Grandma, she said, " it keeps raining and raining and it won't stop".  I had to remind her that it would.  She would have to remain calm and have patience that it would happen.    I really missed her at that moment.   Then, the daughter in Florida called to say she is having a hard time trying to find a job closer to home.  She was  a little disappointed and not feeling positive about herself and her job hunting.  I really missed her at that moment also.  Looking out the window was a little depressing but the Spirit reminded me that...it won't be water but fire next time...letting me know that with all that water, the world wasn't coming to an end.
BTW, did your favorite movie win the Oscar last night?  I didn't watch the full show because I wanted to see The Worst Cooks  In America on another channel.  I wanted to see who would make it to the finals.  My guy was sent home but he was good.   I believe he was missing home at the moment.
What kind of card did I make today?  One dealing with missing you and wishing you were here.
Take a look:
I used Neenah white cardstock and some other DP from my stash.  The dies I used came from TH snowglobe...  the die cuts on the front and an Aliexpress die in the background.  This will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thank you for joining me today.  Thanks for your comments and support.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

Wow, love your card; great dies and perfect paper. I was feeling sad on Saturday too and our yard looks a mess! I did have to go out in the rain. Like your blog header.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thank you so much.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card - great job as always!!!