Thursday, March 21, 2019

"Neglected Goodies"

Hello everyone on this Thursday, March 21, 2019.
Yesterday was the first day of spring but "mother nature" is still giving us a dose of winter weather.  It is rainy and cold in my area.  A good day to curl up with a good book and read or to watch TV in bed.
I prefer to read and will probably get around to doing some later.

In your craft space do you have items that you neglect to use?
Neglected...not receiving proper attention; disregarded
This is what I have been doing with some items in my craft space.  My DH keeps saying I have too much and I need to get rid of some of my "stuff".  I have been trying, especially with the paper that I have.  Each day that I get a chance, I've  been throwing away a lot of the small pieces that I was saving after cutting up a piece of cardstock or DP.   Somehow, items that I forgot I had was showing up in that "stash" box.  Maybe they fell in there overtime or I had started a project and just put everything away in that one box.
I found some Jane Davenport rub-on transfer sheets in that stash and made it my goal to use one of the images today.  I don't recall buying this so it must have been a free item that came with something else.  Also in that box of paper pieces I found a whole pack of polka dot cardstock of various colors.  I remember those papers.  When my granddaughter was very young, I bought them to  use in her first year scrapbook album.

Here are the two cards I made this morning with the "neglected goodies" (rub-on transfer and polka dot cardstock:
entry for http://www.splitcoaststamper.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections black; Hunkydory pink;  DP from DCWV "Meet Me In Paris"
Die: Oval dies from AliExpress
Ink: Kaiserfusion P07 (pink);  black Memory Marker 
Embellishment: Rub-on Transfer from Jane Davenport
Additional Info:  I followed the sketch given for SC741 



entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Kraft; Neenah white; pink & white polka dot; green strip
Die:  tag and scallop dies from AliExpress; Tattered Lace 3D Fresco Floral Orchid
Embellishment: pansy stickers;  gold foil letters

I have other neglected goodies that have been around longer than I care to mention.  They are headed to the nearest Goodwill to be used by someone else.  

Thanks so much for your kindness and support. Comments are appreciated.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: