Wednesday, March 13, 2019

"REJOICE"

Happy Wednesday, March 13, 2019 to all the beautiful people.
Yay!!! We have made it to the middle of the week.  Our bodies are on schedule from the time lapse this past weekend.  We're moving forward to this weekend with a renewed freshness and anticipation of what we can do for relaxation and enjoyment.  Please don't plan on still trying to gain that hour back that you think you loss.  I'm going to burst your bubble... you didn't lose anything or did you?  You should be enjoying the longer daylight.  It gives you time to get your "walk: or "run" time in before going to bed.  Remember those extra pounds you put on since Thanksgiving (yes, Thanksgiving) and haven't been able to get rid of them...now is the time.  Join with me for the next three months to see if we can drop off Thanksgiving and Christmas pounds before going to the beach.

I've made Mother's Day cards for a client in Florida.  I've made birthday cards.  I don't specifically make St. Patrick's Day cards not unless it is a challenge that I want to enter...but wait...something from my usual list is missing...cards for my bible journaling.  I've made some that I didn't share but today, yes today, I'm going to share a card I made for this occasion.
We are going to REJOICE (feel or show great joy or delight).    Why?  There are so many things that give us joy.  How many can you name?...health, wealth, family, friends, enemies, breath, movement, five senses, etc.

Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white for base;  DP from Hunkydory for layer;  Recollections black for layer; DP from DCWV "the Butterfly Garden stack for focal.
Die: Prima Dies "Moroccan Foliage" 
Embellishments: lace ribbon;  Nuvo "shocking pink" drops;  Prima and Recollections flowers

This will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thank you for viewing , commenting and supporting my blog and projects.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

4 comments:

Treva said...

Yes, so many things to rejoice about, another beautiful card; thanks for sharing.

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful - love it!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks so much.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thank you