Thursday, March 14, 2019

"Hope For The Future"

Hello family, friends, followers, visitors and viewers.   One more day before the weekend rush.   One more day to get it right...  One more day!!!
It's Thursday and a little chilly in my area but still beautiful with the sun shining brightly.  Spring,  O Spring, how I'm waiting for your full force.  I know you're coming because you appear every year.  I'm not trying to rush time (I don't have that ability) but the sooner the better.  Have you join with me in taking that brisk walk?  Remember we want to look a little slim for summer when we walk in the sand on the beach.
There is a lady who post on  YouTube as well as her own blog .  Her name is  Olga Direktorenko.  I watched her tutorial (Sakura Blossoms-die cut card)  but you can find the same information on her blog: https://buildingyourworld.blogspot.com/2019/03/sakura-blossoms-die-cut-card-tutorial.html.  I was inspired by her card and lifted some of the information to produce a card to share with you today.  Sometimes when you see something that you like, you use it to make it your own and that was what I am trying to do.
entry for
Enabler's List:
Cardstock:  Neenah white;  vellum; Recollections dark brown;
ink: Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide
dies:  Spellbinders Cherry blossom;  Tutti Designs Oriental Screen
embellishment:  Susan Winget Grand Adhesions K & Company bird and sentiment

This really impressed me.  
Birds, especially robins are filling my yard every day looking for worms and places to build their nest.  The cherry trees are full of blooms in my neighbor's yard as well as the plum tree in our yard.
Yes, it looks like spring outside my window.

Thanks for viewing, commenting and supporting my projects.  
Here is one I did for a challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com:
SC740
filed under Mom42Grand41


Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


1 comment: