Monday, May 27, 2019

"Three Card Share"

Happy Monday, May 27, 2019.
You all know that it is Memorial Day.  We honor men and women who served in the US military and have died .  Some of us confuse this day with Veterans day.  There is a big, big difference.  Veterans day is the day to honor those men and women who have served in the military and are still living.  A good friend posted a statement on Facebook to tell those that didn't know the difference to not send him congrats on this day...he is still living.  He wants them to wait until November for that honor.
I'm not crafting today.  However, these are cards that were made and never posted.  I just wanted to share something today.  Life for me is still very busy.
Take a look:
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 I used some cardstock and images from Vintage Glamour a Hunkydory product.  I added faux pearls on the shoes, the corners of the card and on the flower.   Very much easy to assemble.

 I used an Aliexpress hot air balloon die as the central image.  A Fiskar punch for the border and cardstock from my stash to make this card.  A stamp from an Art-C stamps & adhesive stencils was used for the sentiment.  Once more, faux white pearls were used for embellishments.

I used the Tim Holtz steampunk parts Bigz die to cut out images for this card.  I was going for a black and white look.  The cardstock was some left in my stash (Cloud 9 Design Specialty). I used one Jolee's Boutique silver gem along with two silver rings as embellishments. The sentiment came from Simon Says Stamp "beautiful flowers" stamp set.

Enjoy your holiday and be safe.
Thanks for joining me today.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow your cards are absolutely beautiful - great job as always thanks for sharing!!!