Tuesday, May 28, 2019

"Two For Tuesday"

Hello everyone on this beautiful Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
If you're in the tornado zone, please keep and be safe.  The news report from different areas is very devastating.  Yes, our area is having storms with heavy rain and wind but it is not as bad as the areas with tornadoes. 
My beautiful people, the month of May is almost over with only three more days to go.  Have you accomplished many of the things you started out doing at the beginning of the year.  To be honest, I've made a lot of cards (this I do often).  I haven't done as many LO (layouts) of my grandchild as I've wanted to do.  With seven more months left in the year, I'm going to try to get more done.  I haven't done the number of Pocket Pages that I would have loved to accomplish...still working on those.  The mini album that sits on the cabinet is still unfinished.  As you can tell, I have a lot to do and is not doing it.
Today, I am sharing two cards that were made from last evening and this morning. Take a look and tell me what you think:
 Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white, Bazzill red,  DCWV "The Brooklyn Stack"
Die: Tim Holtz Potted Bigz Die; TH funky florals;
entry
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: PaperandMore dark navy blue; Neenah white; PaperHouse "sliced" paper pad
Die: NNDA Co. sailing boat from Amazon
embellishments; hand drawn flip flops; real beach sea shells; Baked Texture embossing powder (Patina Oxide and Deep Sea) by Emerald Creek

Thank you so much for spending time with me today.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

Two more beautiful cards, your dies and card design always flow perfectly. Your paper choices are always flawless!

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards beautiful papers and dies love the toadstools and textured frame
Carol x