Wednesday, June 5, 2019

"I've Been Working For A Client"

Hello, hello, hello...Welcome to the blog on this Wednesday, June 5, 2019.
I've been a little busy bee in my craft  space trying to get some cards made for my client.    Also, I was really sick and not feeling well on Monday.  I don't know whether I had a virus or not.  I was so dizzy that I couldn't stand or walk without holding on to something for support.  Crafting was out of the picture which put me so far behind in this area.  Yesterday was another time consuming day and I couldn't post some of the items I had made. 
Here are some of the items I made for my client and the last one is one I made for a challenge on another site:
 

 

entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
This is the only card that I will reference today.  This is the one that will be posted on other sites.

Enabler's List:
Cardstock: beige and bronze PaperandMore; "buff" paper pad by Julie Nutting; brown and black from Recollections; DP from Stamperia Paper Rose with Scripture and Mintay "7th Heaven"
embellishment: Prima and Wild Orchid mulberry flowers.
followed SC752

What have you been doing?  How is the garden growing?  Were you in the tornado zone last week and have had flooding?
Virginia Beach, VA...if you listen to the news, there was shooting and killing of 12 innocent people last week while they were in their work environment.  I'm hoping lawmakers can do something pertaining to gun control in this world.  Enough is enough!  Let's write to our Congress, State leaders and lawmakers to see if this will help  make a difference.  The minister at my church talked about change doesn't take place not unless you've given or done your part.  So let's start with the letter writing.

Thanks so much for your time, comments and support.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

Lois,

Glad you are feeling better. More awesome projects, I'm sure your client was pleased! Take care and enjoy the rest of the week.

Beebeebabs said...

Wow busy lady - love your work great job as always!!!