Friday, June 14, 2019

"I"ve Missed Sharing With You"

Hello to all the beautiful people.
It's Friday, June 14, 2019.
It seems like a long, long time since I last shared something with you.  I've had so much to do and some places I had to go to that kept me from sharing my creations.
We are happy to report that our granddaughter has made it to the sixth grade.  We were out of town to attend her little transition ceremony from the fifth to the sixth grade.  One more transition ceremony when she gets to the eighth grade and the high school graduation before going on to college.  I pray that I'm still around to see her finish high school. 
So many friends with children and or grandchildren finishing a grade and moving on. 
When I did have a little time to create, I made tags for challenges on another site and a couple of cards for me to use when the need arise.
The tags had to be something pertaining to the garden, summer or beach.  Here are my creations:
 Enabler's List:
I made this tag for the Secret Partner Tag Swap hosted by Pam (FritillaryB) on Scrapbook.com
Grafix chipboard; PaperHouse 3D beach scene;  Seth Apter Baked Texture "dirty sand and ancient amber embossing powder; Tim Holtz vintage photo distress oxide; Marianne design tiny beach house die;  Spellbinders shoreline die; seashells; faux pearls; seed beads; Hildie & Jo bottle charm; Jolee's Boutique flip-flops

 This tag was also made for the Secret Partner Tag Swap.
 I used chipboard;  Tim Holtz "adorned die; Tim Holtz funky florals dies;  Aliexpress dies

This tag was one I did with a die cut from Tim Holtz called "paper cut bird".  I discarded the bird and used the pieces that surrounded the bird.  The bird I did use is an applique.


These are the cards I made to keep for myself.  The biblical one is for my bible journaling.  The next one will be used for a sympathy card.  It seems we are having a funeral in our neighborhood every week.  The last one is just a card that I will wait to put a sentiment on when I need a card.
 This was made with paper from Michael's and biblical stickers.  I am going to add this one at
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

This is a card made with Hunkydory "floral wishes" decoupage sheet.
This card has cardstock from Hunkydory "vintage glamor; dies from Aliexpress (diamond and tulips).

I did not make all of these in one day.  I've been working on this and that in between doing other things but never finished a project to post daily.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy your time off.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

Happy to see you sharing and inspiring, you were missed! Love those tags! Congrats to little Miss Sunshine, I know you were beaming with pride!

Beebeebabs said...

Welcome back my friend - such beautiful projects thanks for sharing!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of projects love the fabulous hanger and all the embellishments on the tags-congrats to your grandaughter and welcome back.
carol x