Friday, July 5, 2019

"He Grilled...I Made Cards"

Happy Friday, July 5, 2019.
I hope you had a lovely safe, enjoyable and fun 4th of July.  As soon as the festive celebration was about to start, the rain, thunder and lightning also started.   Luckily, my DH had finished all the grilling that he intended to do while I was cutting and glueing paper.  To be honest and fair, these cards were made on yesterday and not this morning. 
"Sunshine" will be spending a week with me beginning Sunday so I have to clean my crafting space of things I don't want her to get into..."little dangerous cutting supplies".

This first card, in which I thought I would post on yesterday, is for the Celebration of the 4th of July.  I was trying to get in that red, white and blue but still late on posting.  This one will be added to the box labeled "Cards For Soldiers".
 Enabler's List:
Cardstock: BoBunny Boardwalk; Neenah white; Bazzill red; Recollection blue
die: Tim Holtz adorned
stamp: Simon Says Stamp "Thanks and Leaves"
embellishment: Bead Landing jewels


This second card is for the Splitcoaststampers Card Challenge #SC756.  It has been some weeks from playing along with the gals on that site.  I thought I would do an entry for this week.
 Enabler's List:
Cardstock: BoBunny Boardwalk paper; Cream cardstock from PaperandMore; topper from Hunkydory; black and solid blue from Recollections
die: Oval from Aliexpress
mould from Stamperia
faux white gems from Studio G
Robin egg liquid pearls
followed sketch from SCS #SC756


This last card is for a client who wanted a birthday card made for her sister.
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock:  Mintay Dreamer DP; beige Neenah premium cardstock; pink PaperandMore; blue Recollections; DP from BoBunny Boardwalk
die: Divinity Designs, LLC (once known as Our Daily Bread Design) "splendorous stars"; woman from Aliexpress;
embellishments: blue tulle and Craft Medley cup sequins

It's Friday and the beginning of the weekend fling.  Some of you started your weekend on Wednesday evening.  Again, be safe in your travels and beach fun. 
We're anticipating the arrival of our granddaughter and preparing for her stay next week. 

Thanks for your time and encouraging comments.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow your cards are absolutely beautiful - my fav is the last card - love that die (I want it) lol thanks for sharing!!!

Treva said...

Wow, three cards in one day you were on a roll! Enjoy your time with your granddaughter can't wait to see what you two create together. Have a wonderful weekend.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Great work Lois, knocking off a few cards in the process of cleaning up! A real achievement! Enjoy your little Sunshine..
God bless too.
Shaz in Oz.x