Thursday, July 11, 2019

"Sunshine's and Grandma's Projects"

Hello to all the beautiful people.
I know I have not posted this week but if you remembered, "Sunshine" (grand daughter) is visiting and we have been very busy keeping her active.
Saturday  was just a half of day so we went grocery shopping and only  got to play UNO.
Sunday we went to church and she (with my help) made blueberry muffins (6)after returning home.  They were really good.  We used fresh blueberries.
Monday we played on the sewing machine.  She made me  scrunchies.  I will be using them during the week when I don't want my hair falling on my neck.
Tuesday she played outside on the water slide.  This little chick love the water.  In her hometown during this time of the year, one will be able to find her at pools and beaches so she can swim like a mermaid.  We don't have that luxury in our neighborhood so we had to get a water slide for her to play in the backyard.
On Wednesday, we went with her grandfather to pick up supplies for a job he is working on.  We also went to Sam's Club to pick up some household supplies.  While we were out she wanted lunch from chick-fil-a.  Our activity for the evening involved making tie-dye- shirts.  Here they are for your view.


Last night while she was playing a game on the computer, I made two cards using the sketch SC757 from Splitcoaststampers.  I'm entering the first card for the challenge.

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
and
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white: Recollections "Red Squares"; Recollections black and green; Bazzill red; and Prima "Christmas In The Country"
die: Sizzix "Circle words, Christmas"
embellishment: white ribbon
followed the sketch given for SC757
This card was made using the same sketch SC757 but with different supplies.
Cardstock: Kraft from Recollections; polka dot from Recollections; Neenah white and green Recollections; Prima Christmas in the Country DP and a dies from Sizzix "Large Funky Festive" and Circle Words, Christmas.

Okay...two Christmas in July cards for your view.  I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for viewing.  My granddaughter and I will be playing with LEGO. 

Come back and leave a comment. 

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

I have anxiously been waiting to see what you and Miss Sunshine have been doing this week. Looks like you all are having lots of fun, thanks for sharing your creations and adventures!

crafty-stamper said...

Sounds like a fun filled week my grandaughter would love the water slide-beautiful tie-die shirts and great cards-enjoy the lego
Carol x

Beebeebabs said...

You did a great job thanks for sharing!!!