Tuesday, July 2, 2019

"I'm Back From Our Vacation"

Hello, hello, hello to all the beautiful people that I have missed.
We went on vacation up to Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts.  For two  nights (Monday and Friday) we slept in Connecticut.  On Tuesday thru Thursday we slept in  Provincetown, Cape Cod Massachusetts.  We toured Martha's Vineyard on Thursday and Hyannis on Friday.  What a great time to relax and let someone else fix your meals and make your bed.  The weather was great.  We only experienced rain when we were entering Virginia on Saturday.   I'm glad our trip was last week instead of this week.  Everyone we met said it was a great time to visit because the week of July 4th would have been very crowded and heavy traffic.
I rested and recuperated on yesterday but this morning I had to die cut and put together something to get back into the swing of crafting.   (I was really good at not buying crafting goodies on my trip.  It was due to not seeing any crafting stores near the places we visited...lol).
Here is my share for today and just a few pictures of some places we visited:

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 Enabler's List:
Cardstock: linen cream from Paperandmore; dark brown from Tonic Studio; pink from Paperandmore; kraft from Recollections
dies from Aliexpress
sentiment from Simon Says Stamp
embellishment: faux white gems...Studio G

Walking down the street in Provincetown Cape Cod Massachusetts

A house that is referred to as a "gingerbread" home

An area in Martha's Vineyard.  I admired the picturesque landscape.

Another view of an area in Martha's Vineyard

Thanks for viewing with me today.  It is a pleasure knowing that you come and leave comments on my shared work.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Welcome back such a beautiful card and thanks for sharing the lovely photos!!!

Treva said...

Lois,

Welcome back, beautiful pics from your vacation; I'm sure you had a wonderful time! Another beautiful card, like those dies!