Monday, July 15, 2019

"Using Sizzix Products"

Good Monday to all the beautiful people on this 15th day of July 2019.
How was your weekend?  If you live in or near where Hurricane "Barry" landed, then I know a little about your weekend.  It is that time of the year so all of us must brace for what is coming.
I'm a little sad this morning because my "Sunshine" returned home to go back to camp.  She wanted to stay longer and so did I but her parents needed her close to them.  We will be texting and messaging each other.  Her birthday will be on July 26.  She told me that I forgot to tell my crafting friends last week that she is about to turn eleven.
This morning, I've made a card using mostly Sizzix dies.  These are some of the latest ones that Tim Holtz just announced.  When I placed my order, the caption said they would be dispensed by the first of August. They came last week along with a discount because I had previously in the past ordered from this company and my name and password was on file. 
Here is my "Christmas in July #3 card for the year.  Enjoy  your view:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
My ipad is messing up.  The cardbase is actually white but it looks blue.  My granddaughter told me I needed a new one because so many other things are happening that shouldn't be happening.

Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white for the base;  Tim Holtz Christmas paper for the next two layers;  Sizzix Core'dinations cardstock for the present and the elf's clothing; green satin paper from Hunkydory; black and red Recollections for the "joy" sentiment; Neenah white for the bows on the present and parts of the hat
embellishment: puffy white paint for the balls on the tree.
dies: Sizzix woodlands; Sizzix Santa's Helper; Sizzix Circle words, Christmas

Just a little card to get in the mood for Christmas.  It may be July but as fast as the year is going, December will be here in a blink of the eye (lol).

Thanks for spending a little time with me today.  Please come again and as always your comments are welcome.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Love your Christmas card - great job as always!!!