Monday, July 22, 2019

"With Love"

Happy Monday, July 22, 2019.
It's a beautiful, hot day in my neighborhood.  What is better to do...be outside or inside crafting?
I'm crafting and leaving the outside to the man of the house.  He has been trying to do yard work all morning but keeps getting interrupted by visitors or phone calls.  Since rain is in the forecast for tomorrow, he really needs to get the grass cut today.
I am playing again with leftover pulled from my stash.  I did cut out the teddy bear and the sentiment but everything else was  already cut and made.
Here is my "With Love" share for today:
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections grayish blue and green ; Colorbox tan; DP from Recollections Secret Garden; Tonic Studio foil cardstock;  Recollections script
die: Tattered Lace teddy bear; Sizzix Potted bigz die; Tattered Lace 3D Lupins
embellishments: 49 Market sage flowers; fussy cut butterflies; bronze gold brads

Thanks for stopping to see my creation.  Comments are always welcomed here.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

What a lovely birthday card, love colors and dies that you used!

Beebeebabs said...

Toooooooooo cute!!!