Thursday, August 1, 2019

"God Is For You"

Happy, happy Thursday everyone.
It is the first day of August.
I've been sharing encouragement cards all week and today is no different.
This time I'm using a sketch from Splitcoaststampers (SC760) and my weekly bible journaling topic to bring you another encouragement card.
We have many, many enemies.  Those we know and those we don't know.  The question of the day is found in Romans 8:31...‘If God is for us, who can be against us?' In Romans 8 alone, Paul has written extensively to prove this very point. God loves us, he sent his son Jesus to die for us, he gave us the Holy Spirit to be our counselor and guide and to remind us of everything Jesus told us. In lieu of this, this question holds amazing implications for us as believers... understanding the dynamics of how God feels about you will change your life. When holding this perspective in view and weighing everything else that happens against this revelation of God's love towards you, then the rest seems unimportant.
Today, I am blessed to know and understand that God loves you and me and nothing can or will separate us from him. Today as you celebrate  with your families, friends, and maybe some enemies, may you take the time to praise God for the marvelous thing he has done by sending Jesus.

Card Share:
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Hunkydory pink and white polka dot and pink floral; Recollections script and dark brown pattern; TH paper stash; vellum
embellishment: Prima flowers
die: Lawn Fawn stitched hillside border die
Followed SC760 from Splitcoaststampers for inspiration

Thank you for being with me this week as I gave you encouragement in the form of greeting cards.  You have been amazing and I'm so proud of you.  Keep supporting my projects and I'll do the same for yours.

Sending a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: