Friday, August 2, 2019

"Creating From My Stash"

Hello beautiful people.  It's Friday and the beginning of the 1st weekend in August, 2019.
What are your plans?   I have nothing on my agenda.  The granddaughter is in Georgia and I can't go visit her nor will she visit me.  The oldest daughter is in Florida and a trip there takes planning...something we have not done.   Do I stay at home and play with crafts?  Maybe I will or I may hang out with all the people who are school shopping.   A good bargain will be wonderful...  house items and not craft supplies.
Friday is my busy day.  I pull from here and there in my stash supplies to make cards.
Here are two for your enjoyment:
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 All of these die cuts come from Aliexpress except the grid which is one of TH latest dies.  The bow is from Michaels and the paper are pieces from my crating this week...using Prima's Apricot Honey DP.  The drops are from NUVO Vintage drops (dusty rose)
This die cut is from Cricut Cuttlebug called "flower bramble".
The background is watercolor paper using distress inks. This was saved in my stash.  The little cards are once again from the DP Prima Apricot Honey.

I think I shared this tip with you before.  I'll get out a die and cut it out using different colors of paper and put those items in a zip bag to use for later  (this prevents me from taking the time to die cut when I want to craft).  I also will take out my distress inks and paint watercolor paper and save those sheets for projects in the future.

Today, I've pulled from the watercolor papers and my die cuts to produce two cards.
I'll place these cards either in my 'box for soldier"  or in my file cabinet to be used at a later date.

To all of you...have a wonderful, blessed weekend.  Most of all, relax and spend a little time on yourself.  We deserve to be pampered often.
Thanks so much for the love.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful cards as always!!!