Monday, August 12, 2019

"Masculine Card Share"

Happy Monday, August 12, 2019.
How was your weekend?   Did you craft?  Did you shop?  Did you relax?  Did you go to the beach?
Did you go to the Jazz Festival or Watermelon Festival?
I had a very relaxing and quiet weekend.  Guest did drop in on Saturday afternoon but that is all they did...they came in and visited for ten minutes and was out the door to drop in on some other people in our neighborhood. 
I worked on some masculine cards for your enjoyment today.  This kind of card is not something I do every week.  To be honest, I don't have a lot of masculine supplies for the men. 
I've been cleaning and organizing things in my craft area and I came across  items I  could used for these cards.  The one with the 39 will be for a young man this week who attends our church.  His birthday is on Thursday.   My brothers are no longer living so I will not need a card in this area.  Therefore, the "brother" card will be placed in my "soldier box" to be sent away.

 Items Used:
Cardstock: Neenah white for the base; Graphic 45 (Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection); Tim Holtz (Paper Stash); the index card, car and bottom piece were in my stash.   I used the Graphic 45 piece to cut out two numbers for someone turning 39.
Embellishment: TPC Studio Gold Metal Accents

entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Items Used:
Cardstock: Michaels Kraft cardstock for the base; Graphic 45 (Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection); Time Holtz (Paper Stash); Corrugated cardboard die cut into star shape;
Embellishment: Prima feathers; tags and circle from my stash;  clear faux gems
sentiment cut on my Circut (saved in my stash of words).

I would love to see your masculine cards so I can be inspired to create more in this line.  If you have some to share, please post them.

Thanks so much for your support and comments.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

Great inspiration for male cards, thanks for sharing. I need to get some male cards done soon!

Beebeebabs said...

You did a great job as always!!!