Tuesday, August 13, 2019

"Two For Tuesday"

Good Tuesday, August 13, 2019.
How are you today?  Are you a little playful or are you absolutely serious?
I'm both.  While still looking through things in my stash, I came across some country items that I wanted to use for my playful side  as well as something on more of the serious side of me.
I had to seek out a quote or saying that would go well with this 3D bull sticker.    I found a saying on Google.  The serious "To Someone Special" must have been something that I put aside because everything matched in color.  The butterflies are stickers in which I only used the vellum parts because the paper had butterflies printed on it in blue.
We will be experiencing a severe weather threat for later on today.  One that has the word "tornado" in the headline.  Keep Virginia in your prayers as we endure what is ahead for us.
Here is my share for today:


With this card, you can see that I wanted to have some fun.  I could not think of any other way of using a bull other than with this sentiment.  I came across the denim looking paper and immediately thought of a country/western theme card.  With so many people having to deal with bullies lately, I thought this would be playful as well as the truth.  School is or has open for the 2019-2020 school year.  We don't want to physically harm anyone but we don't want to take any "bull" either.
Items Used:
Cardstock:  Neenah white; Recollections denim paper; Recollections black cardstock
die:  Aliexpress
embellishments: Recollections bull sticker; picture from Google

entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


This is the more serious card I made for today.
Items Used:
Cardstock: Neenah white cardstock; Paperandmore dark blue cardstock; Hunkydory blue pattern cardstock;
die: Spellbinders heart die
embellishments: Studio 112 swirls; Jot butterflies (vellum part) ; DCWV rhinestone swirls

Thanks for stopping by.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois



1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards as always - love the sentiment on Card #1 lol