Friday, August 23, 2019

"What Or Who Is Your Reason To Look Forward To The Next Day"

Hello beautiful people.
It's Friday y'all!!!  Yay!
I don't have anything on my agenda for this weekend.  No one has announced that they are coming home.  Since school started Wednesday for "Sunshine", this will be a busy weekend with homework and relaxing for her.  Now, next weekend is the big one.  Labor Day is on the horizon. It will be the last beach days and picnics before school.  School for the kids in my area will start the day after Labor Day.  So much school shopping has been going on and so many organizations are collecting items to fill bookbags for the children. 
I'm sharing two cards again for your viewing. 
In my title, the question ask of you is this...what or who is your reason to look forward to the next day?   In my stash of sentiments, I came across this one to put on a card.   "I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day".  Who or what is the "YOU" in this sentiment?
The next cards are made from a Stamperia paper pad.  I only have a few pages left and I'm trying to use them all up.
Card One
Made with Recollections Mixed Media paper
K & Company butterfly
Jots paper flower and sentiment

Card Two
Made with Stamperia Azulejos paper pad
K & Company vellum butterflies and
vellum sticker from bible journaling

Card Three
Made with paper from Stamperia Azulejos
K & Company butterfly
stamped sentiment from Creative Stamp & Papercraft
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Thanks for your time, your viewing and for your comments.  

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful as always!!!