Monday, September 9, 2019

"Card Making Frenzy"

Hello beautiful people!
I'm basically sharing some cards that were made between Thursday, September 5, 2019 through today, September 9, 2019.
I will apologize by telling you that I don't have an "Enabler's List" for these cards.  I know what I used but I just want to post the final results for your view instead of going through the list of items.  If you do have questions concerning a product...leave me a comment and I'll get back with you. 
Here are the cards I've made:
Missing You

Cowgirl...I'm going to take my horse to the old town road.
I really had fun with this one.  One day I'm going to become a real cowgirl.

Love You
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Awesome
Hope You Are Feeling Brighter Soon



Thank you so much for taking a little moment out of your time to visit.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

Wow, a frenzy indeed...like the, all but really love the last one, is that a vase of tulips? Thanks for sharing and of course inspiring!

Beebeebabs said...

Wow such beautiful cards - love them all!!!