Friday, September 13, 2019

"Instagram Post You Missed"

Happy Friday, September 13, 2019.
I have been posting on Instagram the cards I've made.  I know you have missed them so I'm posting them here today.
 I'm involved in doing a lot of things and it seems that I can't get to write a blog post for you all.  As soon as things settle down, I will be writing commentaries for your reading.
Here are the cards I've made and they will be sent off to the soldiers:
Hugs & Kisses Just For You
using Hunkydory products

For Someone Special
using Hunkydory products

Changes
using an embossing folder; Tim Holtz die; flowers and pumpkin puffy stickers

Birthday Wishes
using Hunkydory products; lace, faux gems
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

I Love Simple Pleasures
using Stamperia paper; Crafter's Companion dies; Graphic 45 flower die; faux gems

You Make My Days Bright
using 49 & Market Cottage Life paper; Glossy Accent; Spellbinders border die

Beauty
using an embossing folder; Distress inks; Spectrum Noir inks

It is Friday the 13th but I find it to be a good day.  All is well in my neighborhood.  The evidence of fall is apparent .  I welcome this time of year...ragweed and allergy.

Have an enjoyable weekend.  Do something fun and exciting.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow such beautiful cards as always!!!

Treva said...

Wow, lots of nice cards; take care hope things settle down for you soon.