Thursday, September 26, 2019

"Playing With Splitcoaststampers Sketch SC768"

Hello beautiful people.
We are almost at the end of the week.  Only one more day to go before a weekend break.  Next week will be the beginning of October.  Have you had your mammogram for the year.  If not, try to schedule getting one before December.  It is better to have those "pumpkins" checked to see if the big "C" is trying to invade your body.  Prevention is the norm.
Today, I'm playing with the sketch given by Splitcoaststampers #SC768.  I made two cards but wasn't really satisfied with the first one I created. I was trying to stay with the Christmas theme.  The card just didn't "pop" like I wanted it to.  However, I pulled out the Distress Oxide inks and 3D stickers to make another one.
Check out my creations:
Here is the sketch I used

This is the first card I made.
I used the following items:
Neenah white cardstock; burgundy and black cardstock from Recollections; Prima Santa Baby cardstock:
Recollections burgundy glitter washi tape for the stripes; a wood veneer word from American Craft and a fussy cut from the Santa Baby paper pad.
This is the second card I made
it will be entered at
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot .com
and
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/
 Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Craft cardstock; Recollections black Cardstock; Bristol Smooth Cardstock; Recollections Leopard Rose scrapbook paper
Distress Oxide inks: spiced marmalade; wilted violet; bundled sage
embellishments: Jolee's boutique 3D Mason jars stickers; Ranger Primrose Ice Resin
followed sketch SC768 provided by Splitcoaststampers
card size : 5.5 x 6.5

Your support has been awesome.  Please continue to stop by and view.  Comments on this post are also welcome.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

The jar card is so cuutee
how you made it looks like a real jar
do you used plastick and cut with DIE
love it
and it will be a winner card I believe
visit my Blog if you like
best regards from Crafter from Munich - Germany
Big hugs
Monika

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice CAS cards thanks for sharing!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant use of a tricky sketch, Lois, I really love them but think the jar is my fav!
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}