Wednesday, September 25, 2019

"It's Fall Y'all"

Hello, hello to all the beautiful people.
It's fall and I know you already knew that.  Some of you may be experiencing summer, spring or winter but here in my part of the world,  we are having the most beautiful time with the fall season officially coming in on Monday. 
The colors that "Mother Nature" provides are stunning to view.  I've never been a fan of orange but little by little my taste is changing.  In the last couple of days we have been admiring all the decorations for fall and how orange is incorporated into the scenery. It is just so amazing.
To save me a little time to get outside and get my walking in, I'm not writing a long commentary or explaining what I used to create the cards you are viewing.  Basically, I'm still focused on using products from my stash.  I'm in the process of getting my box of cards for the soldiers ready to mail and here are a few I'm adding before going to the Post Office.
My share for your view for today:
A Christmas Card using a die cut from Tim Holtz and a 3D sticker from Jolee's Boutique.  The paper is from Stamperia "Oriental Garden".  The lace is from Walmart along with the faux gems.
This will be an entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

What do you have when you combine craft corrugated cardstock with American Craft ribbon, flowers and a butterfly from K & Company?  A card that is "Forever &  Always".  The paper for layering came from my stash...nothing new.

Here is cardstock that has been painted using Distress Oxides and a TCW stencil to add extra dimension for a Fall card.  The leaves are made of felt and they came from Dollar Tree as well as the sentiment.  The fox kept falling out of a paper pad begging to be placed on something (lol).    For more dimension , I used some rope  cording wrapped around the cardstock .
 Thank you once again for your continued support in viewing this blog site.  No matter what season you are in, enjoy the view.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

More great cards as we welcome Fall with nice temps. I love the felt leaves and the fox! Kudos to you for getting your walking in and using your stash!

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful cards as always!!!

Monika Reeck said...

They are sweet and beautiful card
I see chinese text on the first card cool the butterfly in the second card is adorable
and fox on the third card is cuuteee
love it
I will be your new follower..if you like you can follow me by Email too sweety
hugs
Monika