Tuesday, November 19, 2019

"BE JOLLY"

Hello to all the beautiful people on this Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
I've had a wonderful blessed birthday weekend despite the blustering wind, cold air and rain.
I'm back with you today with a thought or question for you...what does it mean to "Be  Jolly"?
As an adjective, "jolly" means happy and cheerful.  As a noun, "jolly" means a party or celebration.  As an adverb, "jolly" means very; extremely.
The Christian definition of "jolly" is full of life and mirth; jovial; joyous; merry; mirthful.  Of fine appearance; handsome; excellent; lively; agreeable; pleasant.

I've made a card to go along with my question today.  Which definition would you used  for my creation?
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Tattered Lace floral; Recollections black; DCWV cardstock
dies: Tutti Poinsettia Corner; Cottage Cutz Trio Choir
stamp Art-C clear stamp
embellishment: jot gems

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Please come again

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Another beautiful card - love the images!!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Love love love this